Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We believe in the infinite power of belonging. We cultivate a culture where people feel safe, included, and heard. Our team of Ornacorns is reflective of the diversity in the world. Here, we can be our whole selves, so we reach our full potential.
Each member of our team is rare and unique, similar to a unicorn, making Orna a magical place to work!
Hear what some of our “Ornacorns” have to say about why Orna is the place to be:
One of the best things about Orna is the people. Everyone is accepted, valued and encouraged to grow."
Orna gives me the opportunity to work at the technological forefront of RNA therapeutics in a fun, exciting, team-oriented environment."
I love how the fast paced nature of work constantly provides learning opportunities while trying new things. I’m truly inspired to ask questions and creatively solve problems being surrounded by so many smart and ambitious individuals who I can also call my friends when the going gets tough."
Orna’s evolving total rewards package aims to support our hardworking employees and their dependents. We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits, including:
- Competitive and inclusive medical, dental and vision coverage options
- Health Reimbursement Account to reimburse 100% of your medical deductible
- Generous paid leave offerings, including up to 20 weeks 100% paid leave for birth mothers and up to 12 weeks 100% paid leave for non-birth parents to bond with a child
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Paid Life, LTD and STD insurance coverages
- A $300 Visa gift card as part of our Healthy Actions program
- Access to telehealth visits
- Dollar for dollar company match up to 5%
- No vesting period, no waiting period
- Eligible to participate after first paycheck
- Bi-annual company shutdowns (summer and winter)
- 15 days of PTO annually, up to 10 unused days may rollover to next year
- Up to 80 hours of sick time annually; additional 40 hours of COVID-specific sick time for 2023
- 12 company holidays
- Volunteer time to participate within your community
- $50 monthly cell phone stipend
- Up to $500 one-time reimbursement for home office setup and supplies
- Up to $500 annual reimbursement for health and wellness activities
- Access to Ginger, an on demand mental health platform offering 1-1 coaching and therapy, psychiatry, and additional on-demand resources
- Complimentary access to an Employee Assistance Program
- 100% transportation subsidy, includes on-site parking, BLUEbikes, MBTA passes
- Reimbursement for professional development activities
- Access to entertainment discounts through TicketsatWork
- Free MassBio membership
- Company swag
- Weekly on-site lunch
- Monthly birthday celebrations
Interested in joining our team?
Together, we continue to think outside the lines, pushing the boundaries of what’s possible when it comes to treating disease. If you’re ready to join our talented group of people with just the right amount of quirk, check out our current job openings below and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Orna partners with select organizations to recruit talent. To avoid scams targeting our candidates, correspondence from our recruiting team will only come from email@example.com or other @ornatx.com addresses. Our recruiting team and any recruiting agencies with whom Orna partners do not ask candidates to provide sensitive information via email and do not conduct interviews using telegram, WhatsApp, or text messaging.
Transparency in Coverage Notice
The Transparency in Coverage Rule is issued by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and requires health insurers to disclose pricing for covered services and items. In response, the machine-readable files provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA are now available and included on this page. These files include negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. Important note: Each of the files accessible through the Table of Contents is in JSON format and may be as large as one Terabyte (TB) in file size, which has significant system requirements for use. Please ensure you have the required memory capacity, hardware, and software capabilities before attempting to download.